16th October 2012

Dear Pregnant Pause,

The pause in my gratitude blog has nothing to do with a pause in my gratitude.  Au contraire!  So dizzy with gratitude have I been that simple things such as thinking, concentrating or typing a legible sentence, seemed beyond me. 

Don't get me wrong, my creativity hasn't dried up, in fact I've been very busy creating; creating a new human and all the parts that go with that (including extraneous bits like placentas and the like).

The realisation that I'm to be a mum fills me with the most intense feelings.  On a daily basis I'm experiencing tidal waves of heart-expanding love, joy and gratitude. 

So, all has been quiet on the blog front, simply because I've been speechless. 

I think I've found my voice again now, though somehow it's different...  

jojobee

3 comments:

  1. "Thinking, concentrating or typing..." and you think it's bad now. Just you wait!
    But all that will be replced with unbounded joy in the fullness of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo!!! Such fab new Jo!! Was so excited when I heard. Wishing you all the best. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Byrne22/10/12 09:10

    Wow Jo!! So hard to believe. But big congratulations and best wishes to you for the experiences that await you.

    ReplyDelete